PLEASE BAN GARBAJ MONSTER TROLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE!

For the past week or so I come home after a long day of work, hoping to unwind with some of my tR buddies. i pop onto TR deathstar, everything is cool, and then BAM - wookiee barge off into the abyss below! I type !p thinking it will do sometihng - oh wait! 0 TK POINTS!

I ask the admin, but surprise - there is NONE :( I try to get people to report him, but he has a SCRIPT TO CHANGE HE NAME 100 TIMES A SECOND! He then imitate me and every other person in server (he changes i to I or some bullshit i dont know), and talks about sexually graphic things/penis spam.

He is in the server for 2-3 hours TKing none stop and afking in garbage chute for 5minutes, spamming sex stuff.

please ban thisp layer. i have not been able to enjoy my time at all. last night, i left Tr server and had to go to another server (i dont like any other server than the TR server, its where my friends play). he actually FOLLOWED ME AND HUNTED ME for another 30minutes to this server, so i rage quitted!

surely i am not the only one who is fed up with this troll!? his name is garbage monster, and he will spam 'If you enjoyed this TK, please type underneath'.

he ALSO EXPLOITS NEW PLAYERS!! by telling them to 'If you want report tker, type /userinfo <name>'. many people quit accidently!

k4far

Banned
Donator
tR is a private server. This forum will handle complaints regarding Official Servers, ONLY!
Visit their website / contact the owner (maybe, @chicknman could help you out.)

If you do not have any videos or decent pictures no one will take this seriously, prepare some.

k4far

Banned
Donator
i celebrate eid so i cant send evidence now, but you want evidence? spend one hour on this server, and u see what i mean!!

I believe you, but if it is not an official server owners can have it as they please. That is why it is not an official server - where you have to follow certain standards. I have been to tR many times in my past (quite often when EU used to be empty) had my chance to see a wook pushing teammates down the pit and not receiving any TK points for that. Happens, oh well.

(Worth mentioning, he somehow got stuck in the middle of the elevator that one was funny.) If you do not like it move to another server for good. Owners will have to adjust and look for certain things if people start moving out. For some reason...

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
i think the garbaj monster is an admin , he can reset his tk points easily

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
afaik tking is their only rule so GG

Status
Not open for further replies.