Physical Hitbox Issue

Ginkobum13

Internal Beta Team
V1.10:
  • Fix: Can no longer float infinitely under someone with Jump 3 if someone lands on your head before hitting minimum height for FP to start draining.
I think this caused an issue where when you clip into someone or you jump over them and clip their physical hitbox, your velocity stops and you just jump straight up or you slow down if you clip them. I think this is a big issue especially in legends with larger model scales it effects gameplay because your constantly colliding with teammates and enemies and if you lose your velocity just from clipping its very frustrating.

I feel like im the only person who is noticing this especially since I use to do Speed + dfa over peoples heads or be able to do "Mini Dfa's" by colliding into peoples physical hitbox. This is not a fix but rather a larger gameplay change I think should be reverted as its negative on the gameplay experience and the issue it fixed isn't much of a problem in any game mode.

V1.10:
  • Fix: Can no longer float infinitely under someone with Jump 3 if someone lands on your head before hitting minimum height for FP to start draining.
I think this caused an issue where when you clip into someone or you jump over them and clip their physical hitbox, your velocity stops and you just jump straight up or you slow down if you clip them. I think this is a big issue especially in legends with larger model scales it effects gameplay because your constantly colliding with teammates and enemies and if you lose your velocity just from clipping its very frustrating.

I feel like im the only person who is noticing this especially since I use to do Speed + dfa over peoples heads or be able to do "Mini Dfa's" by colliding into peoples physical hitbox. This is not a fix but rather a larger gameplay change I think should be reverted as its negative on the gameplay experience and the issue it fixed isn't much of a problem in any game mode.
I wish that glitch was still a thing.

I wish that glitch was still a thing.
don't even get me started, so many fun features have been forcibly taken from us. i wish i could rollback 4 years worth of updates and play 2020 MB2. i wouldn't be surprised if establishing an older version of the mod as the main one resulted on an considerable increase in player activity. the only good things that have come from these past few years are new models and maps.

I still can't get over them taking away the ability to freeze animations with heal. I miss running with crouch animation so much.
Some say this is what made me set on a dark destructive path of revenge against MBII devs.
The person who took away the frozen animations from me, step forward and FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

I still can't get over them taking away the ability to freeze animations with heal. I miss running with crouch animation so much.
Some say this is what made me set on a dark destructive path of revenge against MBII devs.
The person who took away the frozen animations from me, step forward and FACE THE CONSEQUENCES
Don't forget when the developers changed Luke's model to an ugly little shit. Can't forgive the developers for that.