Petition: Clone Wars voices for Quinlan Vos and Kit Fisto.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I think the "classic" bizarre voices for Vos and Fisto have gotten old. Enough with the grating dolphin noises, enough with the ridiculous tribal chanting. I want their super cool voices from the Clone Wars show!

This is not a major issue, this is just a little thread for a poll to reflect agreement/disagreement on this topic. There's not much to say. If people agree, then maybe devs'll consider the change. If not, then whatever.

I think the "classic" bizarre voices for Vos and Fisto have gotten old. Enough with the grating dolphin noises, enough with the ridiculous tribal chanting. I want their super cool voices from the Clone Wars show!

This is not a major issue, this is just a little thread for a poll to reflect agreement/disagreement on this topic. There's not much to say. If people agree, then maybe devs'll consider the change. If not, then whatever.
As if a single dev will even notice this.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
As if a single dev will even notice this.
Haha, now that I'm a dev myself, and have actually succeeded at making a voice patch for some characters myself, and even succeeded at getting it pushed through development (soon), I could do this myself.