Peneke pack

Hey I love the game and heard about the Peneke pack, I watched gameplay and it looks pretty cool! I was wondering if other players can see the models reskins or hilts. Lastly is it worth getting it? Can I do without this pack or do you guys strongly recommend I check it out? Thank you for the help!

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Hey I love the game and heard about the Peneke pack, I watched gameplay and it looks pretty cool! I was wondering if other players can see the models reskins or hilts. Lastly is it worth getting it? Can I do without this pack or do you guys strongly recommend I check it out? Thank you for the help!

Other players wont see the models as you because you are only editing your own game files, you should try it as you dont lose anything if u do.

AaronAaron

Donator
It is awesome. The only thing its missing is the in game library (correct me if im wrong) which doenst give that ez info to newbies. But im sure you can find all that info on the forums anyway :p

It is awesome. The only thing its missing is the in game library (correct me if im wrong) which doenst give that ez info to newbies. But im sure you can find all that info on the forums anyway :p
Library is only on the main menu but in the ingame menu it is replaced by the music menu