PENCIL MY LOVE

Pencil, my sweet Pencil, it is I, aNUS. I have searched far and wideo for you my love, staying late at night and searching server after server. Please my sweet, if you are out there, reading this, know that I have not given up my search. I have not seen you in game for many weeks. This is my message in a bottle, my last desperate attempt to save true love. My dearest Pencil, if you are reading this, please get in touch so we can perform acts of trollage only worthy of the gods themselves. Pencil, my sweet, untill we meet again.
-aNUS

Pencil, my sweet Pencil, it is I, aNUS. I have searched far and wideo for you my love, staying late at night and searching server after server. Please my sweet, if you are out there, reading this, know that I have not given up my search. I have not seen you in game for many weeks. This is my message in a bottle, my last desperate attempt to save true love. My dearest Pencil, if you are reading this, please get in touch so we can perform acts of trollage only worthy of the gods themselves. Pencil, my sweet, untill we meet again.
-aNUS

Your sickness has but one cure, and I shall deliver it..
It will only sting for a second, do not struggle.
I will set you free.