New update stinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not liking this new saber style system at all. My mains used to be purple, cyan, and staff. Now to use them, I feel like I need to purchase extra skills I don't need. I don't want that deflect bonus, I just wanna use cyan. But to do so, I need to pay extra points, and that leaves me low on points for other powers. New update just kinda sucks. Just my opinion, but most of us players don't like it. I mean, sabers were OK before, felt like unnecessary changes that weren't needed nor wanted. Though, new models rock.

THE AGE OF THE SABERS HAS ENDED. LONG LIVE THE AGE OF THE GUNNERS. MAY OUR REIGN EXTEND INTO INFINITY.
Your dev team has abandoned you.

But in all seriousness, the update is fine apart from the Jakku map. I don't feel like there's been big enough changes that warrants this kind of backlash. Keep in mind, I'm still a bit of a noob, so my opinion is a bit skewed towards 1.4.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
There's always extreme backlash every single update from someone. I think it's better if you give feedback on what you want to have changed and why, instead of just shouting 'REVERT REVERT UUUUUU'

EDIT: I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with bossk
For example
I mean, sabers were OK before, felt like unnecessary changes that weren't needed nor wanted. Though, new models rock.
-total agree

T r i s t a n

Banned
So it isn't just me leaving... Your new update sucks so bad that the thread comments had to be disabled... I was right... Cunts.
Why is my profile still active? I keep getting emails. I want nothing to do with this toxic community and scummy developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.