New naming thing

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Because of the korean spammers.
Not the best way to enter the community with accusations, especially if you've absolutely no idea about what were the reasons for this change.
Hello and enjoy.

Last edited:
Dev corruptions!!!

Helix - thats, 1,2,3,4,5....you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry and bitter, hopelessly addicted, how can you fail to recognize a returnee?

RG4

Not the best way to enter the community with accusations, especially if you've absolutely no idea about what were the reasons for this change.
Hello and enjoy.
I been with the community for a while, nor do I even care about the reasoning, still dumb son.
:^)

Mcbober

Movie Battles II Team
I agree it is bad. Having to add pointless characters to your name sucks. But it is a measure that must be taken to battle the overwhelming forces of Korea.

Should hire a translator and post adverts for mb in South Korea.
Even Chinese Wow gamers cannot compare to their fanaticism.

Was that racist? :)

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
But that doesn't change the fact that enforcing every newcomer to has his nick at least 10 characters long is stupid as hell.
And there was a few incidents with Koreans even after this limitation was turned on, so I guess it doesn't help anyway. And spammers' attacks didn't occur for a few months, so I don't understand why the restriction is still here.