Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
"Dead Game"
AVbuVyq.png

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
The NA scene is fine people just need to stop frequenting one map admin-less servers, last few nights since the update its been refreshing having rotation/RTV with a few light hands culling the troublemakers :p

The NA scene is fine people just need to stop frequenting one map admin-less servers, last few nights since the update its been refreshing having rotation/RTV with a few light hands culling the troublemakers :p
let people walk on pylons and catwalk in deathstar again already. your attempts to drive the north american playerbase away from tr deathstar are futile

Lee

Servers....Na Servers...i didn't think I had to spell that out. I learn so much in my time here on the forums. Since I have to spell it out....this update has completely killed NA servers. Used to always be populated NA server like tr u could dropin on. Now I have the option of laggy euro open server or laggy horribly modded euro legends server that plays the worst map ever ported 24/7.

This is temporary you say? I say that's cute. Temporary is a word with an interesting history when it comes to mbii.
The greatest irony is these 'troublemakers' as you call them are the ones who brought ur maps out of the tirefire.
But more importantly, who gave you permission to speak? Go back to creating more corridors. And for the love of God, don't forget good gameplay requires at least 80% of your time spent running around looking for the enemy!

Fang

Donator
lindsey go happy attitude hides an actual hatred for sitting around waiting for some dude hiding in trash for 5m