•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Hosting Server My server was removed from the master list I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone check on this? I believe someone with control or access to the master server has removed mine from the list, ip: 45.58.55.188

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Can someone check on this? I believe someone with control or access to the master server has removed mine from the list, ip: 45.58.55.188
b47aea09da05.png

Do you need some other explanation?

I'm not sure this is in any way against any "rules" and you or someone acted on your own to do this - member of AOD perhaps - and I think this is a pretty blatant abuse/clan favoritism.

And protecting AOD of all clans... can't really imagine it.

Helix

Are you in AOD or something? Why would you care?
I am the developer and servers which fake other, popular servers, are banned from the server list on sight. You are not the first fake server hoster whose server got banned, there was also a story with MBII EU Duel.
P.S. I'm not an AOD member.

I can't imagine the whole team being cool with this, this seems to be your decision only.

Master server list should be completely independent and not controlled by any special interest for any reason.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I can't imagine the whole team being cool with this, this seems to be your decision only.

Master server list should be completely independent and not controlled by any special interest for any reason.
@toocool I'm sorry to inform you but this server has been banned as you are not owner of: *EU* OFFICIAL DUEL, you renamed it to Gate To Games, but it's too late.
===
originally posted by @LoU, [SOLVED] - Server won't show on list | Movie Battles II Community

===
We have rights to ban any IP we want. The fact someone spent money on it means nothing. By this logic i will buy botnet and then send request to master server flooding it, and noone can ban my IP.
===
originally posted by @LoU, [SOLVED] - Server not visible in the serverlist | Movie Battles II Community

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
Hi, locking this topic for now. Official (internal) policy is to remove servers that masquerade as other servers. This decision was made at the agreement of all leaders. Official (public) policy will be coming out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.