Fixed Missing UI_Shaders

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
Noticed on a couple of maps that certain characters are missing UI shaders in the menu, I'm fairly certain there are more but I don't have the time to check every single map.

Jedi Demo - Korriban Siege (MB2_PS_KORRIBAN)

korriban siege.png

Jedi Master - Both versions of Yavin Assault (I thought I took a picture but when I checked I hadn't pasted the right one into paint from my screenshot)

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Don't do this to me, lol.

EDIT: Good catch once more. Looking forward to your time and effort to check as many maps as possible. Some haven't seen love for a long time. We don't always have the time to check every less popular FAs.

Last edited:

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
Don't do this to me, lol.

EDIT: Good catch once more. Looking forward to your time and effort to check as many maps as possible. Some haven't seen love for a long time. We don't always have the time to check every less popular FAs.
I had a good look but couldn't see anything else in FA's, I think some of them are just characters used for custom stuff that is still in the mod.

I had a good look but couldn't see anything else in FA's, I think some of them are just characters used for custom stuff that is still in the mod.
If you really want to open a can of worms, go through the FA's and check if the abilities match the descriptions :umad: