Minor rant about spawns in MBII

Me and my buddy are both jedi and we're going through side on DOTF. There are 3 soldiers, and we're slowly advancing (if they shoot we deflect but if we advance we'll proabbly die). One of the soldiers decides to charge at us and my buddy kills him, then the soldier spawns BEHIND us and we're screwed. Anyways how do spawns work in this case? This situation was extremely aggravating and I feel like spawning behind the enemy shouldn't happen often unless extremely close to the objective.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The spawns are placed based on which objectives have been activated or not. There is no other spawns (besides rally) that I'm aware of.

Sounds like he was in Side Corridor on Dotf and he met up with some enemy solds and an et commander with rally.

In that scenario, soldiers spawn a certain distance away from the Rally Commander. Where exactly is random and hard to predict. Taking out the ET is usually the first step in ensuring no random surprises. Unless of course he was hiding behind a corner you didn't see:)

If you meant random spawns in Fed - theres X amount of spawns located and how or where they spawn someone - :)
Maybe its by player number in server status! Or name! Or something...:(