Minor bugs thread

The "nonexistant sound" of the Fire Grenade fire blocks all other sounds from playing, they may play but cut immediately.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The "nonexistant sound" of the Fire Grenade fire blocks all other sounds from playing, they may play but cut immediately.
this happens with me and wookiees being present in the match. it only affects taunts though

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
When someone TKs you and then disconnects, and you punish them after they have disconnected, another player that connects after will get punished.
That's because it probably punishes the client ID and not by name.

I. Some of the new models don't have seasonal hats set up properly. The hats appear above their heads instead of on their heads:
shot2017-10-21_15-31-37.jpg
And you get this error in the console at the start of the round if any of those models are present:
shot2017-10-21_15-49-37.jpg

II. If you fall into a pit with a vehicle, sometimes you can survive (the vehicle gets destroyed, but the player can survive). Look at this video at 21:00:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I think 2 is map related. somehow he fell past the kill barrier without dying and there is no kill barrier where he is standing

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team

Elevator rampage + We got stuck inside

Last edited:

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Could we get some more details on that one? It is hard to tell what is actually happening. My only guess based off of that footage is it getting stuck on bodies that aren't properly disintegrating when a moving object comes into contact with it.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Could we get some more details on that one? It is hard to tell what is actually happening. My only guess based off of that footage is it getting stuck on bodies that aren't properly disintegrating when a moving object comes into contact with it.
We were like 6 or 7 players inside , one of them has been crushed at first (a jedi with Trebor model) then 2 players tried to move inside and died for no reasons , at the end we had to tk each other to end the round...

We were like 6 or 7 players inside , one of them has been crushed at first (a jedi with Trebor model) then 2 players tried to move inside and died for no reasons , at the end we had to tk each other to end the round...
That is movie material right there. xD

By the way, here are also all of my crash logs in case you guys need them:

Attachments

• Crash logs.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 378