Unconfirmed Meditation regens FP while using Sense

For some reason you can once more regenerate FP when meditating with Sense enabled. To replicate take Sense, enable it and meditate. Or meditate and enable Sense.
Also, if you don't already know. On Tantive IV you can kill people through the floor.​

Reactions: Leo

icewithmilk

Internal Beta Team
I don’t think this is a bug, I’m pretty sure it’s an intended function of Sense 3/meditate

With Sense 2 your FP still drains when using sense while meditating, however if you meditate first, use Sense 2 (and maybe Sense 1 as well I’m not sure) and then deactivate sense while still meditating, your FP will recover x2(?) as fast as long as you stay meditating

Mr. Sigma

Internal Beta Team
Sense 3 is supposed to work like that. The killing through the ceiling on Tantive IV could be fixed in the future, though.

Sense 3 is supposed to work like that. The killing through the ceiling on Tantive IV could be fixed in the future, though.

Just checked Sense 3 on 1.9.3 version. It will allow you to enable Sense and then meditate. Your FP will regenerate. You will exit meditation if you enable it after sitting down. At the beginning of the video, you can see that Kvinto activates Sense while already meditating.
I searched for this change in all four changelogs and couldn't find it. Searching by keywords "meditation" and "sense" shows no result. Since Sense is now supposed to work like this, it should've been written in the changelog.

icewithmilk

Internal Beta Team
Just checked Sense 3 on 1.9.3 version. It will allow you to enable Sense and then meditate. Your FP will regenerate. You will exit meditation if you enable it after sitting down. At the beginning of the video, you can see that Kvinto activates Sense while already meditating.
I searched for this change in all four changelogs and couldn't find it. Searching by keywords "meditation" and "sense" shows no result. Since Sense is now supposed to work like this, it should've been written in the changelog.

Meditation being cancelled by activating sense was a bug from that patch