MBII Moments #3

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Since I am flying to Murica this week, I thought I should make one more video before some sort of hiatus (will be away for over 4 months studying). 3 days well spent.

In this video you can expect:

-Best cancer vines 2016
-Paranormal dekativity
-Frank.

Here is the video, remember to watch in HD

Special thanks to Verq for 2 demo donations

Upvote 0
Your memory is too sharp for your own good. Yes that is what happened, he literally killed every1 (including teammates). Just thought it didn't fit the rest of the moment and woulda made the already long clip even longer.
NEED FOOTAGE PLOX

Antraxo

Donator
I'm looking to improve my video quality. Could you tell me what bitrate you record at? Or even at what bitrate you render your stuff? Looks so nice :p And I never tried going over 10k bitrate/60fps.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
NEED FOOTAGE PLOX
wasn't able to find it, it is an old demo now. Sorry.

I'm looking to improve my video quality. Could you tell me what bitrate you record at? Or even at what bitrate you render your stuff? Looks so nice :p And I never tried going over 10k bitrate/60fps.
Can't remember any bitrates, I just render the demos using JAMME. I make them 60 fps and use a blur effect while rendering them with JAMME (/mme_blurframes 32 using gaussian if I remember right). Then I just render them the highest quality possible using sony vegas.

Antraxo

Donator
wasn't able to find it, it is an old demo now. Sorry.

Can't remember any bitrates, I just render the demos using JAMME. I make them 60 fps and use a blur effect while rendering them with JAMME (/mme_blurframes 32 using gaussian if I remember right). Then I just render them the highest quality possible using sony vegas.

Thank you ... Welp I'm too lazy to record my demos for live footage :) but nice to know!