•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher MBII Launcher is not responding!

Jay

Ok, so I am getting this, and I'm having a hard time trying to find the reason.
I've had MBII in my computer for ages and I've already played the latest version. For personal reasons, I chose to uninstall JK3 for a few months and now I'm back. Problem is, I keep getting this error and I just don't get it. The launcher pops up and instantly stops responding.

Some info:
- I've changed absolutely nothing on my PC config since I last played MB2(and I had no crashes or errors then)
- No viruses.
- Antivirus and Firewall are not blocking MB2
- Ownership of every game folder is set to my user, with full permissions
- latest VC, DirectX and .NET Frameworks installed
- I've tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling
- Already tried resetting MBIILauncher, removing it and downloading again

Here is the thing: sometimes, randomly, the launcher just "decides" to work, and runs just fine for no apparent reason, and I can play the game for hours without crashing.

My solution thus far: keep trying to open the launcher repeatedly until it happens "not to crash".

I'm running it on Windows 7 Professional 64 bits.

Some prints of how it looks when it crashes:
crash1.jpg

And some other times it will look just fine, but if I try to click on anything, mouse turns into that spinning wheel(loading) and a "not responding" window pops up.
crash2.jpg

Edit: I'm now opening the launcher and keeping it minimized, just to keep the process running so I don't get kicked from servers, and then I start MB2 through "Play_MBII_CustomOJK.bat". Seems to work for a few minutes.