•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue mb2_duel_vengeance.pk3 is missing

Greetings, dear reader.

As the title explains, I can't seem to get this map.

I've tried 2 different methods so far: Checked whether I have this map in the downloaded MB2 1.4 torrent's folder - nope, it hasn't.
Set my launcher for complete installation, it downloaded a few things such as the 01_MovieGameMappack etc, but not the abovementioned map.

Can anyone uploaded it somewhere and post its DL link? Or how come this map cannot be found anywhere accessible?

I only learned that this map exists when the map changed on a duel server to mb2_duel_vengeance.

Any ideas? Thanks

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Shouldn't it be mb2_cmp_duel_vengeance, should it?
To make clear whether do you have that map or not, open console by pressing Shift + ~ (aka Shift + `), type:
Code:
map mb2_cmp_duel_vengeance

Also here is link to download that map:
CMP v6.0 - Duel Maps Add-On addon - Movie Battles II mod for Star Wars: Jedi Academy
Please notice that it's dated by year 2011 and it may be not compatible with current version of mb2.

Also there is not necessary to have file mb2_some_cool_map.pk3 to have map mb2_some_cool_map.
For example, there is no file mb2_duel_dotf.pk3, but the map is still accessible.

To find a map inside of packages, you can perform following steps:
WinRAR => Options => Settings => Integration => User defined archive extensions => pk3 => OK.
Open directory "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII" in WinRAR => Tools => Find Files => File names to find:
Code:
*mb2_some_cool_map*
OK.
Not sure, maybe there is a better way to discover what package contains a map, some console command etc?

29c46da216f9.png

d3865fed9b3d.jpg

bee6164d4e75.jpg

8adf9d028804.jpg

eb56e66d8ac0.jpg

Last edited:
Surprisingly , I do have the cmp version of the map. I'll just create a copy of it and name it mb2_duel_vengeance. Thanks for the quick reply and your ultimate wisdom