Mapping Permission

• Thread starter Deleted member 3006
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3006

Greetings! i make maps using the Source Engine and was wondering if i can have permission remaking some of the official maps?

Use will be credited of course and i can provide a link to this page to let people know where the map officially comes from etc. Whatever else you need me to do i'm happy to assist.

But if use don't accept, then it's no problem at all doesn't make me dislike the mod or use in anyway at all, all i'm doing is just asking for permission so i don't mind either way! :)

Thanks!

Reactions: SeV
Upvote 0

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Greetings! i make maps using the Source Engine and was wondering if i can have permission remaking some of the official maps?

Use will be credited of course and i can provide a link to this page to let people know where the map officially comes from etc. Whatever else you need me to do i'm happy to assist.

But if use don't accept, then it's no problem at all doesn't make me dislike the mod or use in anyway at all, all i'm doing is just asking for permission so i don't mind either way! :)

Thanks!

While I can't speak for the mappers, I don't see why not. If you just make sure to promote the mod while you're at it, I'm sure it'll be a good thing for all parts involved :)