Magna Guards

So guys . What do you think about the magna guards a.k.a the guards of general grievous.I think the developers should add them.Im sure that there will be balance .I mean the weapons should be as they're in the movies ,the shock staffs...As you already get what it is they should have a thing like stun for 0.3/4 stun effect
or slow something like that. I would really appreciate if you guys add them :) . Oh yeah also you should have added more characters that are in the movies but not in the game.May the force be with you folks .
MagnaGuard.jpg

This has been discussed before and I'd love to see it in game, the problem is it would require a lot of work and be an enormous pain in the ass to balance a class like this

That will never happen. as of now the devs have no interest in listening to solid criticism. they want the mod to die so they can move on with their life. Making a Magna guard class is as easy as 123 especially for an experienced developer. The simple fact is they do not want to do it. They should honestly just put me on the dev team if they want to see any real changes. The current developers do not challenge themselves and are scared of going against the grain. if I were going to make a magna class this is what I would do.
Key abilitys.
1. Magna staff (3-5 swings to take down an enemy with 100 hp with sheilds )
2. High HP - 250 max (bastards in episode 3 took forever to go down)
3. can hold its own against a jedi, but not for long (this class is good in pairs but not alone).
4. stun feature that freezes opponent for a fraction of a second
5. Super jump (although not that high, it should be able to easily jump onto places like the millenium falcon on death star)
6. blaster pistol (pistol 2 max)
7. No respawn
8. Feature where when they are around sith's they gain an slight ability increase

there i just made an entire balanced class in less than 10 minutes.

That will never happen. as of now the devs have no interest in listening to solid criticism. they want the mod to die so they can move on with their life. Making a Magna guard class is as easy as 123 especially for an experienced developer. The simple fact is they do not want to do it. They should honestly just put me on the dev team if they want to see any real changes. The current developers do not challenge themselves and are scared of going against the grain. if I were going to make a magna class this is what I would do.
Key abilitys.
1. Magna staff (3-5 swings to take down an enemy with 100 hp with sheilds )
2. High HP - 250 max (bastards in episode 3 took forever to go down)
3. can hold its own against a jedi, but not for long (this class is good in pairs but not alone).
4. stun feature that freezes opponent for a fraction of a second
5. Super jump (although not that high, it should be able to easily jump onto places like the millenium falcon on death star)
6. blaster pistol (pistol 2 max)
7. No respawn
8. Feature where when they are around sith's they gain an slight ability increase

there i just made an entire balanced class in less than 10 minutes.

Master game designer right there folks

Good idea, but it's too funky.
If anybody has played fully authentic servers, there's always a class that is a gunner but has a sword/saber of some type, and it's really funky. It just doesn't work, and I don't know and don't feel like explaining it.

But the bigger part is that if they were to add a class, there are better choices as well.

How is my idea not worth anything less than serious consideration? it is the perfect counter to wook. I will take my critism elsewhere because this "community" does nothing but b**** and moan at solid advice.

tbh i think that's good balance expect the buff i haven't seen or know any class getting buffs from anything so maybe if without the buff it would be balanced?,King Kaleb.But in which class selection should the magna guards be exactly ?I mean they cannot be in the jedi/sith selection maybe gunners idk.