Lol, AOD kicked me for saying they are oppressive for kicking others

Status
Not open for further replies.
An aod asked me what was wrong with us tonight, and I replied.

"You continue to kick people because they don't agree with your religious or controlling opinion, that makes you oppressive."

-some random guy said "Revolution!"

-Then the aod got mad and kicked like 5 random people lol.

Oh well...

I don't understand why people bitch about the AOD server when the official servers are there.
It's their server, they own it and one of them pays for it. If they wanted they can put a password on it and not allow anyone to join.

Weather or not anyone agrees to their practices is irrelevant, its their server they can do whatever they want, its private and it being open to the public is a privilege. Movie battles 2 is not immune to steam counter strike source server tier drama and admin abuse. It is a clan server, this shit will happen.
Whatever happens on that server is out of anyone hands here. That is why there's official servers, so they cant be run like clubs.
There is a admin application structure and everything for the officials so they can be screened and debated by internal staff.

If you have problems with them, go to the AOD forums and provide evidence to actually back this up.
If you think you will be ignored and not bother, then thats your choice. Nobody here is going to respond to positively this and either start more drama or get locked. If you don't like their behavior then don't participate on their server. If everyone strongly agrees with this, then you will stop giving them traffic and give the devs more reasons to open more official servers by continuing to populate the officials instead of ignoring them like everyone else has and going to AOD's.

They are putting money and effort into maintaining the officials for our sakes. The least people can do is populate them so thier money isen't being wasted assuming its being hosted externally.

Last edited:

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
These forums are not the place for complaints on non-officials servers. Go to the AOD forums and make your complaint there.

Subaru

Not a car!
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
AOD's ban appeal is this way -> If you have been kicked/banned from our server

Just to point out, this is a global rule for all clan complaints, not just for AOD - we are absolutely not the place to resolve these sorts of conflicts which turn into he said\she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.