•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher launcher update issues

i noticed that after the last update some of my files got removed, (cmp,um) so i decided to download the torrent version that is on the official site and try that instead, but the launcher asked me to update it which i accepted, and everytime i closed it , it always asked me to do the update when i already applied it so i dont know whats going on?????

What version Launcher displays? 1.4.8.1, or something else?
now it does, before 1.4.8 , what i did was to remove the *read-only* option to the mb2 folder and it worked out without asking me to update mb2 launcher everytime, ill keep testing just incase, because i tried this option before and it just deleted the moviepack and um content so idk what went wrong before.

tested it as much as i could and now im having issues with voice commands over open servers for some reasson, including duels, the issue im having its that i cant listen to my own voice commands but only from others players, also i encountered some graphic glitch over cmp prison map.

i already did repair, check integrity and when i started noticing the issues i downloaded the torrent mb2 game, i dont know what else to do?

apparently removing a skinpack fixed the issue, gonna keep testing.

Last edited:
Try a complete purge. Install. If not, the spyware they have emplaced within the launcher remembers you. They know your dirty!o_O

But, is he still around. Puppy, Puppy, @Puppytine I summon thee! Awake ye old one. Madness and woe awaits us all!

Try a complete purge. Install. If not, the spyware they have emplaced within the launcher remembers you. They know your dirty!o_O

But, is he still around. Puppy, Puppy, @Puppytine I summon thee! Awake ye old one. Madness and woe awaits us all!

im using penekepack right now and rey doesnt have her taunts lol i guess its not updated on that version.
im gonna have to do a full reinstall i guess ;/

see ? im missing texture in some maps so far ive encountered in cmp prison map, and i already confirmed that is not due the skinpack cause i removed it to try that.

Attachments

• missing texture.jpg
    missing texture.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 172
Fresh install? Or did something get overwritten? Bad filepaths. Old remnants. Incorrect version splicing!

Of course, it could just be because you're a woman.:D My chaos sense is tingling.o_O

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
see ? im missing texture in some maps so far ive encountered in cmp prison map, and i already confirmed that is not due the skinpack cause i removed it to try that.

That is really weird. Even if something wasn't proper you shouldn't be missing those. Those are from BaseJKA not anything new.

So you only reinstalled mb or reinstalled ja and then installed mb? I used to have a ton of mods that even after I deleted I couldn't quite get rid of. Usually just turned blaster pistol bolts green and gave me hilts that didnt really exist.:)

Do it all from scratch. Bite the nail. Take in the flavor.