•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Laucher doesnt work.

Hello! I am playing mb ii over 4 years. But i have a problem with laucher now. I install ja, download mb ii laucher (in gamedata folder), but i cant start it.

This programm stop to work (mbiilaucher). And close. I have Net.Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.6.2. Win 7 64. I dindnt have this problem last time. Help me, community.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Redownload MBII Launcher.
Disable any anti-virus software and firewalls you have then try again, but run Launcher as admin.
Try moving Launcher to some other folder.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Still dont work, same problem. I delete antivirus and firewalls, run laucher as admin, move to another folder. Same problem.
That's gonna be hard... :mad:
Something wrong with your OS.
It could be anti-virus blocking Launcher, or virus, or system libraries became damaged for some reason.
Since there is no any detailed information about these crashes at all, fixing it really isn't easy.

Go to Start => Control Panel => Administrative Tools => View Event Logs, search something related to MBIILauncher.exe.

Try installing some good anti-virus, like Kaspersky or NOD, and perform full scan.

Run msconfig, open "Автозагрузка" tab sheet, make a screenshot and post it to this thread.

Reinstall Windows.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
open "Автозагрузка" tab sheet
Reinstall Windows.

giphy.gif

On a serious note, I'm not sure but you may try reinstalling net 4.6.2.

After seeing your first screenshot, yep, you'd better reinstall, it's gonna save tons of nerves for you.

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Yep, there is something really wrong with your Windows.
At least, post number of screenshot that cover all apps in that listbox (scroll window).

Though I would recommend reinstall Windows.
IMPORTANT: If you actually consider reinstall, use only clean, Microsoft distributives.
Do NOT take any crappy "builds" like ZverDVD or whatever exists now.
Be very picky in software to install. Ignore any suspicious programs.

Alternatively, you can post on some forums, where people perform deep investigations to search malware, using advanced software to generate detailed reports.
This is an example of such forums and such thread:
Сообщение "Прекращена работа программы..." при открытии любой программы (Skype, AIMP и т. д.) - Windows 7 - CyberForum.ru
Because I think problem isn't MBII Launcher itself, but your OS.