Lamed and insulted by agentoo8 on {BG} Server [DUEL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I didn't know whom to report it to, so I guess I will leave it here and hope that whoever is an admin there will see it.

We were dueling and I killed him few times. Agent apparently didn't like it much so he started chatkilling me and calling me a fag. I wouldn't care so much as to report it (I know that game is just a game, unlike some), if not for a fact that the guy is an admin himself on other servers so I wanted to let the community know about it. I thought admins are supposed to ban lamers not lame other people.

I also doubt that it was someone pretending to be agent, because he mentioned our duels from two nights before.

Screens (cropped for easier reading, but I can provide uncropped ones):
11m93i9.jpg

i71xzq.jpg

That might not be him, people have developed the hobby of stealing names and acting like assholes to get them in trouble.
Thats why I stopped using my fourm name in game.

At first I thought the same, but as I already said - he mentioned duels two nights ago and indeed I was dueling agent then, he even posted on GJO forums afterwards and congratulated me that I'm a good sport lol

Also, the guy was dueling like agent, but I suppose that doesn't count as evidence.

Agent is known for his "special" gameplay.

The problem at the moment is that our root server can't handle 3 different mb2 servers at once so I don't know which server besides the RTV one we are going to have running.

You can still apply for admin for the duel server at any time.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
you killed me twice, i killed you 5 times )))))))) didnt think youd take it so personally, maybe internet not for you.

ps. anyone spamming dual stab is not a 'duelist' #jussayin
pps. gumba known for his selective hearing and administrative works

Attachments

• shot0128.jpg
    shot0128.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 321

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
That's not very ladylike is it agent :D

you killed me twice, i killed you 5 times )))))))) didnt think youd take it so personally, maybe internet not for you.

ps. anyone spamming dual stab is not a 'duelist' #jussayin
pps. gumba known for his selective hearing and administrative works

is this seriously your reply? i was expecting the outcome to be that it was someone aliased as you, not you doubling down on this sort of behavior

i don't see how you can think the way you were behaving is at all appropriate, especially because it seems you were acting that way because your ego was hurt

this is pretty embarrassing

If I were in his shoes I would probably admit it too instead of lying about it, because if they see through the lie then I become an even bigger asshole, and probably end up in more trouble.
Everyone has a bad day.

Hello, I didn't know whom to report it to, so I guess I will leave it here and hope that whoever is an admin there will see it.

We were dueling and I killed him few times. Agent apparently didn't like it much so he started chatkilling me and calling me a fag. I wouldn't care so much as to report it (I know that game is just a game, unlike some), if not for a fact that the guy is an admin himself on other servers so I wanted to let the community know about it. I thought admins are supposed to ban lamers not lame other people.

I also doubt that it was someone pretending to be agent, because he mentioned our duels from two nights before.

Screens (cropped for easier reading, but I can provide uncropped ones):
11m93i9.jpg

i71xzq.jpg

I'm still extremely surprised that there actually are people who still expect some kind of reasonable and intelligent attitude from this mentally challanged kid. Frankly saying people, you should give your hopes up on that. Congrats agent by the way, once again you have proven that your brain capacity is well below zero. The 10+ years of experience will definitely not make up for that. :)

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Don't think there's anything more to be contributed to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.