Kamino see through wall bug.

I found this place on the new Kamino where you can go up the boxes and basically see enemies through the wall.

Not sure if this is known but it can be exploited.

KD7Xvca.jpg

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I put a ticket in for a programmer to take a look at this.

I mentioned this before. It's also the main problem for mandos hitting their heads in the ceiling. In Fed Spawn you can see hangar by flying to the top on cw:)
It used to switch to 1st person cam but now its being doing that ^ for the last few builds.

This can also hurt the player doing it, it happens in mb2_theed if you roll into the vents, and thus taking everyone else out of PVS. Couldn't see the jedi I was fighting lol.

TeKilla

Donator
I mentioned this before. It's also the main problem for mandos hitting their heads in the ceiling. In Fed Spawn you can see hangar by flying to the top on cw:)
It used to switch to 1st person cam but now its being doing that ^ for the last few builds.

But can you see the enemy through there? That's the question of importance.

Yes.
With the right angle you can see the little people and who and where they group up. Even better than Sense.

For hangar anyway. Sometimes they appear, sometimes they don't. Think its angle. I don't know, I don't do it on purpose:)

I have integrity. Enough people rq when I play 2 gud anywayz.