John last breath...

John was a young beginner player who was a novice duelist in the Zona Franga order, being taught and trained in his skills and dueling ability, but John realized that his allies were much worse mentally than him, so he rebelled against them, triggering a betrayal, killing my allies, but was killed by the Leader of the Zona Franga, whose name I forgot... but my first friend, a Brazilian who learned the magic of the gringos, taught me that there were not only Brazilians to play, and soon he showed me the gringos, where I could triumph, and soon I called myself Lord Gogo, then I killed this old master... who was called Robin, I think, he was pretty cool, but he disappeared and I never saw him again, and soon I met the tryharders, they taught me a lot, but I saw dishonor, Fives the biggest cuckold of the Aliit server, banned me thousands of times even though I did nothing... I became evil, corrupted by Fives' hatred, I am just a soul that longs destroy and corrupt the tryharders, until my last breath.
bddb40487909d5941460e11732ab8253.jpg

Gogo and Robin(Master and Apreentice)