Jedi Temple needs more spawn points

Not really a bug but the other day I got "crushed into another dimension" because a rebel team mate spawned inside / very close to me.
The server was full (32) and rebs were probably unevenly stacked. Anyways I guess Jedi Temple map needs more spread out spawn points so the rounds aren't wasted for the unfortunate cuz of wtjers. (...)

edit: I guess this should've been in the feedback & gameplay section

// Edited out spam that have nothing to do with bug "report" itself. Please keep this section clean, and follow bug/suggestions filling guidelines

/Cat Lady

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem I have with that map is how easy it is to spawn kill. A jedi with speed can get to the sith room and hide and wait for multiple life classes to respawn.

I have done it with arc, and instantly punish sith teams that don't go library.

Preston

Nerd
The problem I have with that map is how easy it is to spawn kill. A jedi with speed can get to the sith room and hide and wait for multiple life classes to respawn.

I have done it with arc, and instantly punish sith teams that don't go library.
This is a problem for soldiers only for the most part, I think that maybe after a certain time or something the spawn point should be moved

This is a problem for soldiers only for the most part, I think that maybe after a certain time or something the spawn point should be moved
Needs moving spawn points but because it's got two directions it's tough to get right, I'd say when you get to tower move the spawns to bottom of it and maybe once you kill the youngling in the library but then there's two spawn points on two different sides and that doesn't really work.

Awkward one.

Instead the dead center where people have 360 degree of space for potential encounter.

What I would do is put the sith spawn in the far right of that room so when they spawn the wall is to their backs. Because of how massive the room is, it will be easier to see spawn killers and anticipate them. And the gunners can use the pillars as cover against snipers trying to get a spawn kill.

Last edited:

Preston

Nerd
Instead the dead center where people have 360 degree of space for potential encounter.

What I would do is put the sith spawn in the far right of that room so when they spawn the wall is to their backs. Because of how massive the room is, it will be easier to see spawn killers and anticipate them. And the gunners can use the pillars as cover against snipers trying to get a spawn kill.
Yeah that could work, bit it makes it where imps are slower to main, giving jedi large advantage tbh

Is there a way to make that just a respawn location.
Round starts, spawn middle of room. You die, you respawn over there on the right.

Preston

Nerd
You spawn into swings freak, you literately can spawn into a swing.
^ but its like that on any map if you're a respawner and you cant really fix this. But it can be I guess the right word is lowerd or diminished? By fixing that spawn point

while we're here can we do something about the council lift?

i feel like it adds 2 minutes to otherwise fast rounds lol

the elevator is a bit too cheeseable

Do not let a wookie in that room.
For the love of god never let a wookie get inside that room.

I lost whole fireteams to one wookie on that elevator. Even with sith, they got beaten to death.

I even developed a firing squad formation just to deal with that one room. Where I get my guys on the elevator to line up and crouch and people behind them shoot over.

There was an instance I got 6 gunners in that death box, and we all died because the wookie used his saved up rage mode before the ele door opened.
Oh my god, I lost 3 fire teams one round trying to get a wookie out of that room.

It was so fucked, but awesome at the same time.

Last edited: