It's been a while...

He said its not hentai. And he wants to be mysterious and chicks dig it...

So, what could be more surprising than a hentai game made for women? He's just throwing us off. He wants to keep it close.
One might say...closet close.:)

Lemme tell you guys a story..
Maybe 2007/2008 i dont really remember year i played MB2 hard, i played those times with a scrub called Serath from Republic of Czech. After SOOOOO MANY YEARS LATER ( now ) downloaded this bestest game ever and what my eyes jsut saw? A guy i used to play with is playing for those years. Serathqo can you remember Scorpion/Scorp ? Etc? :D

Serath

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
@neyli I do remember you, sadly I don't play much mb2 these days... How are you? We could play together sometimes.Add me on steam or facebook.:)

@Other guys:
Since it's already a public knowledge as we have presented it at GDS... The game is a space shooter, you can build your own ship from different components and then fight with it in arena styled battles. We should preview the game in more detail shortly. For now enjoy some concept art:

HyCDl2X.png

If you want to know more, follow us on facebook and twitter :)
Pixel Federation
Pixel Federation (@pixelfederation) on Twitter

Last edited:
I'm no expert but that is the sickest dildo I have ever seen. :)

My God, tentacles, drills, balls and fluid pumps...you even got a hamburger. That's several levels above what I thought you capable of.
I salute you for your creativity even as I shudder to think what a dark intent one must have to conjure such images.o_O

Space shooter? Well, that's one way to call it.