It's been a long long time in a galaxy quite nearby

Hey,

what's up Moviebattles II community? First up, I love all of you guys and girls out here ❤️ This game was and is the best thing ever to happen to Star Wars at least for my generation of 'youths' who had time to game it out :) :ewot: :grogu: got some kiddos now and priorities shifted, as am sure with many, but the force will always be with me and our family :yodacool:

So is this mod still going on strong? How's new content being added with the new amazing Mandalorian series, Andor, Kenobi, and all this good sh*t. How's the game keeping up with all the influx of new voices and perhaps, class content? I know these guys behind the scenes are working free on all of this and deserve mad respect, so no intention of disrespecting anyone with this. The work put into this absolutely beautiful beast of a game has been amazing by anyone and everyone ever that contributed.

Still, am sorry to ask, but is there like a spiritual successor to MBII already somewhere? Not that i'd have time to play or my rig would be good enough, but sometime after my kids grow up I will make time! :lightsaber-kylo-ren: All I've seen are half working prototypes and dreams and wishes of new things but nothing that has realized itself.

Thanks for reading :grogu:

Mr. Sigma

Internal Beta Team
Many things are in the works for MBII, and major updates are possible in the future. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. In any case, you don't need an incredible rig to play MBII, you can still play it if you want. I'm glad to hear that you've also had children, congratulations man!

Thank Mr. Sigma for the response. R u throwing some shade at me with the kids - anyway its all good in the hood :cool: This game is great no matter what happens so yeah didn't mean to put it down or something. Going to hop online to play some soon again as long as I get a chance. All the best to you any of you reading this ❤️

As far as I know it's still just the base ja game modified. There was an attempt years ago at mb3 using unreal but that faded with time.
I wish it was possible to mod the Fallen Jedi game, new one just released or is releasing? but it's an sp game.

Mr. Sigma

Internal Beta Team
Thank Mr. Sigma for the response. R u throwing some shade at me with the kids - anyway its all good in the hood :cool: This game is great no matter what happens so yeah didn't mean to put it down or something. Going to hop online to play some soon again as long as I get a chance. All the best to you any of you reading this ❤️
Nah I'm not lol, just congratulating you. Glad to hear you'll be returning to play now and then as well.

Mb2 is dying. Was first heard about and around in 2005. Lolol.
Some of the original members are now grandparents haha.