•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Issues Launching the Game via Client

Hey, everyone!

I used to play MBII a few years ago and have been wanting to get back into it for a rather long while now. I've gone through the process of updating and setting up the new launcher, but I come into contact with a couple of issues.

# 1: When I try to launch the game through the engine setting JAMP, the client tells me that it cannot find the JAMP.exe despite being in the game folder.
#2: When I try to launch the game through the engine setting MBII Client, the OpenJK Console tells me: "Couldn't load mpdefault.cfg"

I'm not entirely sure what to do myself, I've never come into contact with these issues when I played the game before. I recently updated to Windows 10 and I'm using the steam version of the game. Also, I'm storing my steam folder on a separate hard drive, but the client has apparently been able to work out the correct path to the folder. If there's any more information I can provide to help find a solution, I'll be glad to give it. Thanks in advance, your help is very appreciated.