Is there a guide or tutorial about ARC Troopers?

I was always interested in playing as ARC, but I don't really know what each dexterity point do , or when is a Sith able to pull/push you, what are the common builds, etc
Is there a guide or tutorial around explaining the ARC mechanics? I searched on the tutorial/guide forums but I wasn't able to find one.
I'm from Brazil and play on the Brazilian Server to avoid high latency, so I don't know any high level ARC player who could give me some tips.

I was always interested in playing as ARC, but I don't really know what each dexterity point do , or when is a Sith able to pull/push you, what are the common builds, etc
Is there a guide or tutorial around explaining the ARC mechanics? I searched on the tutorial/guide forums but I wasn't able to find one.
I'm from Brazil and play on the Brazilian Server to avoid high latency, so I don't know any high level ARC player who could give me some tips.
Grab full acrobatics and take advantage of corners to make use of the pistol's bounce ability. Work on becoming a good gunner first . Keep distance while fighting sith, doing rolls, flips, and ranged jumps away from them.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
It's strongest against dekas and SBDs. Grab a grenade launcher attachment and fuck up the tanks

The in-game library has a lot of helpful information. I would recommend looking through that as well as taking the advise of community members.
The problem is that, for what I can tell, Arc can get pushed even if they have dex 3.
I don't know if its a new feature or not, but the library doesn't say that.

The problem is that, for what I can tell, Arc can get pushed even if they have dex 3.
I don't know if its a new feature or not, but the library doesn't say that.
They get pushed but with Dex 3 you can still shoot whilst being pushed and won't properly be knocked down, I also think it makes then immune to super push too but could be wrong.