Is MBII the largest Jedi Academy community?

Maybe the Jedi Outcast community is bigger than Jedi Academy idk (I heard people still play) or what if there is some other Jedi Academy mod with a community as big as MBII?

From what I know, while it may not have the most players total that get on occasionally, the mb2 community seems to be the most active. other mods such as force mod, or ja+ are packed with servers, but they just have a bunch of bots and it's very off putting for the average gamer

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Population depends on your time zone but generally swings from 30-80 active players as of late (not bad considering launcher / serverlist were broken for over a month). Player numbers were peaking over 100 before the disaster, so I expect things to recover to that within the next few weeks.

As to OP, I would say this is the single largest community focused on something homogeneous. jkhub.org is a kind of conglomeration of various groups from those who are left outside the MBII community. There are probably still a few of the larger base clan groups still going too, though I'd bet their numbers have dwindled by this point.