Introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T r i s t a n

Banned
Hello,
I am Tristan. I have been around for a while now and figure I should introduce myself officially on the Forums as I will probably be contributing to the community soon, and I seem to have built a reputation online so if any of my ultimate team mate friendo's like ScottTheScout, Kael, Jaikanator, or TheLordKye happens to be around, Hai.

Last edited:

T r i s t a n

Banned
I like how I have done nothing wrong here, and when asked by Peneke to remove the download and description, I did so without delay. What I did was out of love for the people, not to steal from them. I simply put my personally used pack up for download to the public. I stated in every form in the description what exactly it was and I also stated that I was not taking credit and was simply just putting my personally used pack up for use for anyone who fancied it.
But it seems that the very creators of the pack are the ones who hold the malice and throw the most hate.
Bitterness that I was so compliant to Peneke to remove my download link? I would remind you all that I did not steal Peneke's Pack, I stated that it indeed was a highly modified version of the Peneke Pack which simply allowed for my personally chosen characters to be accessible for me to play as. So I decided that I would share it with the Forums community so that they too may enjoy playing as their favorite Star Wars characters instead of having to comply to the character restrictions of Peneke. It seems they hold malice and hate for someone who basically made a personalized version of their pack - Decided that it was unacceptable, then contacted me to remove the link and description stating that it made them feel upset that I would do this to them. So I swiftly removed my download link and description from the forums to negate anymore discomfort for those at Peneke. Yet still Peneke and forum users alike care to cause me discomfort on forums and in game for "stealing peneke's pack".
I apologize for trying to give the community of these forums my personalized pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: SK5
I like how I have done nothing wrong here, and when asked by Peneke to remove the download and description, I did so without delay. What I did was out of love for the people, not to steal from them. I simply put my personally used pack up for download to the public. I stated in every form in the description what exactly it was and I also stated that I was not taking credit and was simply just putting my personally used pack up for use for anyone who fancied it.
But it seems that the very creators of the pack are the ones who hold the malice and throw the most hate.
Bitterness that I was so compliant to Peneke to remove my download link? I would remind you all that I did not steal Peneke's Pack, I stated that it indeed was a highly modified version of the Peneke Pack which simply allowed for my personally chosen characters to be accessible for me to play as. So I decided that I would share it with the Forums community so that they too may enjoy playing as their favorite Star Wars characters instead of having to comply to the character restrictions of Peneke. It seems they hold malice and hate for someone who basically made a personalized version of their pack - Decided that it was unacceptable, then contacted me to remove the link and description stating that it made them feel upset that I would do this to them. So I swiftly removed my download link and description from the forums to negate anymore discomfort for those at Peneke. Yet still Peneke and forum users alike care to cause me discomfort on forums and in game for "stealing peneke's pack".
I apologize for trying to give the community of these forums my pack.

Tristaneke,

It's nothing personal against you, it's just kind of funny how you're trying to come back with a new identity and leaving your steam account linked to your previous forum account

By the way, adding a couple of models (and without custom icons) for them is not removing limitations/restrictions, but that's actually messing a pack that took us 5 months to develop. It's clear that you're just trying to clean up your tainted reputation of stealing stuff by creating a new account, because not only did you do that with our pack, but you did it with our good friend tompa's as well, without asking for any permission at all.
And just to be clear, my opinions are my own, You're saying Penekes as if thats what all they all think. Don't try to create drama, I was just pointing out what you had done.

PS: I'm sorry that you're getting attacked both in the forums and ingame because of your past actions, but that's not our fault, tha's yours.

T r i s t a n

Banned
This is completely personal and a truly disgusting display of a weird grudge on Peneke's part. Even for someone who did in fact comply to take away their discomfort:
Tristaneke,

It's nothing personal against you, it's just kind of funny how you're trying to come back with a new identity and leaving your steam account linked to your previous forum account

By the way, adding a couple of models (and without custom icons) for them is not removing limitations/restrictions, but that's actually messing a pack that took us 5 months to develop. It's clear that you're just trying to clean up your tainted reputation of stealing stuff by creating a new account, because not only did you do that with our pack, but you did it with our good friend tompa's as well, without asking for any permission at all.
And just to be clear, my opinions are my own, You're saying Penekes as if thats what all they all think. Don't try to create drama, I was just pointing out what you had done.

PS: I'm sorry that you're getting attacked both in the forums and ingame because of your past actions, but that's not our fault, tha's yours.
I am not the one trying to create drama, you are. All I did was introduce myself, again, as a friend and as someone who may contribute to these forums.
You however,
went through the trouble of searching up two things linking me to the previous account I have used. Trying to destroy a whole new identity trying to escape drama YOU other pack creators had blown way out of proportion for no other reason than drama, so don't even try to talk about that with anyone you drama entity. I simply had tried a good while ago now to give some cool stuff to the community that I myself edited for my personal use. Then when I was asked by one of the Peneke creators to take it down, I did so immediately. They then continued to sully my name calling me a thief even after I have taken down any evidence or knowledge of ever having done so in hopes of apologizing further.
In essence I simply write this and my previous long message in hopes of clearing my name with the message of "It was a pack that I edited the files to allow other packs to work in conjunction with the Peneke as a base, as it had so much already done. It was not just Tompas, but more even than that I had collected and edited to be quite the cool pack that I still even now use an edited version of. I did also change a few characters voices, purely for more bad ass moments. This was my pack that I displayed on these forums a while ago when I was quite new to making packs, so I did not make one of near the proportion as Peneke. Simply because I couldn't but I knew I could still have the things Peneke had in their pack if I was clever. I did not credit properly I simply said who's it was and what exactly I had made for the community if they wanted to use it. But you continue to hunt me Peneke... Even in my Revan replacement..."
So I will reiterate, I am sorry that you still hold a grudge for a pack that you were insulted by. But I may still in the future contribute to these forums with cool things simply because I am a nice person and like people to enjoy cool things with me. But if you are gonna continue to try to call me a thief for something that no longer exists. You can just ignore my presence all together, as I have already decided my opinion of you personally Peneke Tesla is severely low.
Now drop it.

Last edited:

T r i s t a n

Banned
YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!
YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!
*explanation*
SHUT UP! YOU SUCK!
YOU SUCK AND NOBODY CARES!
YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!
YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!
^
*What just happened*

- a novel by Tristan

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
At least you can make fun of yourself. Honestly you should pick an account and delete the other, if that's even possible.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
o_O
Hello...
P.S. Personally I see nothing bad in publishing the modification of someone's work (for example the replacement pack) IF link to the original content is provided (that is, Peneke's pack). And iirc, the link was provided cuz I personally responded in that thread... That one with revans and some other stuff.

Reactions: SK5

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
All I did was introduce myself, again, as a friend and as someone who may contribute to these forums.
Having a two or more accounts is not allowed on these forums: deprav

I don't understand what's holding you from simple following the rules instead of writing a huge whiny posts.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I don't think anyone cares about what happened now.

This. Tristman, as someone who's been known to write hundreds of words trying to force someone else to sympathize with me, what I think you're missing here is the degree to which nobody really gives a shit. Realizing this ought to make it easy to stop writing books and stop having panic attacks.

Although your sig suggests that, in spite of your penchant for argument, you're not actually that interested in being reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.