im back to support the mb2 community

after i got banned from the MB2 forum's for making a video addressing my frustrations within the mb2 community, i decided to leave the community and never rejoin. however after a certain period of time i got curious on this mods current status and i was absolutely appalled that the game was currently in disarray. the mod developers that put years of work into this project were absolutely fucked over by sxx. fuck that guy, we don't need him. i am planning on making more youtube videos that will advertise the mod.
to those of you who dont know, i am pretty much the most skilled mb2uber in the world.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Keep everything clean and we don't really care, just don't be that guy that comments on every thread with something negative, ya know? You shouldn't need to, if your videos are anything to go by. 8)

We must...re-create the history of mbtoo! I shall tell stories of years gone by and you shall hear these stories so that when I pass, you may tell them to your children, and they, to their children. So mb will live in the hearts and minds of many even when we are long past dust.

Let us begin with Jorge-Fonseca!

Years ago, back in the beginning Jorge...was a known server crasher! Unrepentant he terrorized some server I can't recall. But alas, his life of crime came to an end when he was caught and exposed. In-game and on the forums players knew, Jorge...was a server crasher! And not that goof of a one tbh.

His wrongdoings exposed, the Mb Team of the time banished him from the forums.
He would return later, posing as a Russian Spy.

But, do not think that this is all!!!
Jorge was also a mapper. A neophyte at best but he has the distinct honor of being 2nd...Worst! Even at losing he just can't win:)
1st place for worst maps was unamiously awared to Kp_Tokakake, some kinetic penguin that despite years of play could never rise past his noob status:)

Here ends the first Excerpt of the History of Mb2.

i gots the dirt.:)

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Plot twist, toka convinced me to join forums and convinced me to map. My map was first mb2 map with space vehicles, oh and the whole server crasher drama was made by trenton who was a known troll. He spent hours writing/authoring chatlogs in his goal to get me banned, i was like 15 at the time so I just went with it for ego+attention. The closest thing I got to server crashing was when trenton told me about /model rancor and I tried it twice on DSi to see if it was real.

I never understood why trenton was so obsessed with me. He stalked me. I can only guess it was because I befriended his closest friend and sorta drew him away from trenton's wrongdoings or just cause I was so lulz in my bad english and ignored trenton which fed him to bs more and more

Last edited:
I sense revisionism!

Trenton was a good writer, I have to admit that. Fun fact, someone linked me one of his accounts on another site. It was some poetry site lulz. And it was him because he was excoriating some girls poem about the sea or something.

Lance Uppercut was registered at a hack for beginners site lulz.

And who can forget that Cor scrub.

http://metagaurdianlololol.ytmnd.com/

Still there.

Now I am sure that this old bookmark link will come in handy for you guys to keep on writing more on MB2's dark past, I mean lulz history from so many events from the old days so new generations learn of it, learn from past hilarious moments and so the MB2 cycle must continue in new ways for others to come n' do.

I really do miss the good old days with Mike and the Chosen clan members always up to shit, especially messing with the AOD clan back then and all that funny shit we went thru.

Last edited:

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
I had forgotten the old style of mb2 forums, so simple yet awesome. We need that style back!

Phelps

Donator
That's some backstory there.
My first real encounter with a community came, when I met Khage. Or was it shinii? I had 256kbps connection back then and they disliked my teleporting moves. Oh what a days.. Random kills pissed many people off, but hey, I still sucked as much as I suck today, teleport or no teleport.

Ping 750 for the lulz.

It's funny. A lot of the players that left mb2, still play together. They met here, played for years, left mb...but didnt quit gaming.

TREACHEROUS DOGS!

I speak of Stilgar, Yambond, Mapex, Zalor, Dill, Skittles ffs! They're on steam and those bastards are playing games other than mb2! Someone should teach them a lesson.