Ideas for open [Give me some feedback!]

I got bored tonight and my internet is slow so I can't play so I guess ill make this thread to unleash my IDEAS INTO THE WORLD! if you'd like, please give me some feedback! These are mere ideas for devs to look at and be inspired or gain ideas, no need to unleash your wrath about how my ideas suck and will unbalance the game.

Vibroblades - Give some classes swords, make them act as a mere lightsaber, have them do low damage, maybe 2 shotting soldiers, and have them act as a saber with 0 BP. Or have them like, be able to duel against other sword users and be able to block if you PB the sword/saber user.

TACTICIAN CLASS - A new class idea that contain some of the following:
Flamethrower 2-3...
Healing kits or other healing items, if you'd like more info go see my posts on several MEDIC threads.
Small forcefields or shields, like a support class.
Ammo or supplies for your team, again a support class.
Disguises or small turrets. (disguises maybe not because it encourages TKing or whatever)
Small devices you can put on the wall and acts like a Stationary sonic grenade, when it explodes it sends off an alarm and makes every ally see the person who set it off like SENSE3 for 10 seconds or something.

SKINS FOR TACTICIAN CLASS - Flamethrower 1st order troopers, bothan skins, Tusken raider with a special skinned vibroblade to look like a pike, Death troopers, Trandoshin skins, Duros guys, Possible droid skins like medic droid or HK droids, War droids mark IV Or III, The black imperial spy guys; 'Kubaz'.

Cyan change - Change cyan to make it where like you can deflect shots perfectly as long as you're running? It's odd but just an idea.

Grapple hooks - I have an idea for grapple hooks, make them a 1-2 time use thing but don't make them like you would, make them like this:
You shoot the grapple hook at a target or wall or any object, then when it hits, you don't immediatly go towards that thing while holding onto the grapple hook, the grapple hook dissapears and you kind of 'launch' or take a giant 'leap' toward that object. Kind of like getting slightly catapulted or slingshotted towards that object.

Shotguns - simply a shotgun, make them odd, so they can't easily flinch and kill a saberist. Make it a gun that shoots once and then has a reload time like a proj rifle or something. That way a saberist can get close and trick the shotgunner to shoot, then the gunner has no choice but to switch to his pistol to fire at the saberist.

Maps - For the love of god, fix LAG INC. (Jakku)
Inside starkiller base map
A good endor map, not that crappy FA one
I'd ask for Geonosis but it'd be another jakku sniper/lag map
Polis Massa (My favorite Battlefront map) (Try to make it NOT a lunarbase copy)
Takodana (Maz kanata's castle)
Yavin map?

Guns - Add a menu where you can customize a gun? Not blackops style but just a mere choosing of which gun you want like a saber, First order, regular, etc etc.

Like these ideas? Give me some feedback!

Flamethrower 2-3...
extremely OP anti-jedi/SBD weapon. If you ever played on um_bespin (flying droid of utter destruction) or ultimate_showdown map you would understand me. The thing is i have no possible idea how to balance it properly without making it OP.
If you reduce the HP amount this class will be easy to shoot, if you reduce the DMG it will be useless. Look at manda, their FT is only useful against Jedis and if it weren't for flight, their weapon would become obsolete.

Ammo or supplies for your team, again a support class.
- grenade/pocket nuke/rocket arcs spam incoming

Small devices you can put on the wall and acts like a Stationary sonic grenade, when it explodes it sends off an alarm and makes every ally see the person who set it off like SENSE3 for 10 seconds or something.

actually a fun and sound idea. I doubt a new class will ever be introduced into the game, so i wonder to what class this new type of "grenade" would be suitable?

Cyan change - Change cyan to make it where like you can deflect shots perfectly as long as you're running?

This. IMO cyan's perk with the new force regeneration system staggers gameplay a bit, and makes it annoying to some extent. Bringing more dynamic perks like this one would definitely make me more happy.
It won't be OP, being nerfed by high drains, and will encourage people play blue more. (I would give that perk to blue - Soresu, defensive style, as cyan corresponds to Makashi - a dueling-oriented style)

Grapple hooks

I've come up with a million of ideas of timewasting places with such thing, also it will skew balance on some objective-oriented maps towards the attacking side.

Good idea, i would take a proj from heroes, give it to ETs instead of A280 and equip heroes with shotguns. (mobile class with short range weapon is a nice idea IMO)

good endor map

Open large maps just don't work in MBII. People never play them, and when they do they only spam Jedis with S3 or camp as snipers.

Inside starkiller base map

My wet dream.

@foggy Thanks for the reply! Did you see my full explanation on grapple hooks? I told you why it would be a good idea if they did it the way i explained haha! Thanks for the reply again!

Fang

Donator
They're nice ideas but support style classes got shut down in that medic thread. I'd like to play maps like Jakku but if you've ever played with 10+ (Same with BOC), the FPS makes me cry

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Manaan Hrakert rift :
Mad Selkath vs Republic Soldier

Endar spire :
SITH :
Darth Bandon
Dark Jedi
Sith Soldier
Sith Assassin
Sith Commander

REPUBLIC :
Bastila Shan
Republic Soldier
Republic Commander
Carth Onasi
Jedi Knight

Wicket369

Banned
My ideas for 1.5.0

They should add more options for mandalorians to put points in
For example: Magnetic gautlets- Jango used them in AOTC when he fired rocket at Obi-wan
Poisonous dart
Liquid cable- it would be great to catch someone with it then fly high and drop him

New classes for Villians

Guard

It would be soildier with blaster and some kind of melee weapon.
Skins magnaguard, captain phasma, the first order stormtrooper with the black stripe

Weapons: pistol, the saber phasma had in last jedi, the electric thing finn used againts her, magnaguard staff in all colors,
concussion grenade, grenade launcher

General grievous

E-11 Blaster, liquid cable, lightsabers all colors

You would put points to jump-3, saber style-2, then four sabers, crawl- like class special simmilar to droidekas

New classes for heroes

Yoda

He will have the powers like jedi but instead of speed he would have heal and in combat jumping wouldnt reduce bp but the other way around bp points would be reduced when he would be walking or standing.

Gungan or Ewok

I dont know they would have spears and electric grenades

New planets

We really need bigger version of Utapau and the trade fedaration ship ball where obiwan fought grievous

Endor with long distance objective so you would have to use speeder
More maps like that

ADD BACK THE ELEVATOR IN MAIN HANGAR IN DOTF

allow players in dotf to destroy the windows and go out

Add limited amout of liquid cables to all classes not counting all droid classes and jedi and sith
Thats all there is nothing much to add in to this game its near perfection.