I take off my fedora and salute to all of you

Hey ladies and gents. (Well it took me like 30 minutes after this sentence for me to come up with a decent intro) I'm Reynus, I have never heard of movie battles until now. I literally downloaded the mod about 10 minutes ago before the time of this writing. I got Jedi Academy through Steam before this though so I'm hoping that the party has not finished without me. Because a fiesta is a not a fiesta without Reynus :D. I'm looking forward to having a great time on this site and in-game ( and some raging moments but that is normal, don't worry I control my anger....it leads to the dark side). I guess some info on me personally: college guy, east coast, I'm dying from the heat, aaaanddd multilingual. Yes I can sweep women off their feet in three languages...actually I'll probably just get smacked around and cursed at in three languages for attempting, hey at least I tried. Shut up Yoda. Well I hope to make friends on here, if there is an offical mod teamspeak or a teamspeak of some kind I would like to know. I'll catch you peeps later! See you around. :D

Reynus out