I Came Back Briefly, And you Devs somehow made the game even dogshit worse LMAO.

This mentality has permeated dueling since its inception; it does more harm than good.

Yellow has traditionally been a very solid style throughout the entirety of MB2's lifespan - I'd say the best style overall, as I can't recall when it was ever less than A-tier. Yellow is a great style to learn if you're new to the game as it has a great mixture of offense and defense, but there is no 'de facto' way to play a game mode that allows for a high degree of individuality and creativity.

There are 7 styles available for people to use (back in the day there were 3), and irrespective of how certain styles are doing, duelists (particularly those new to the game) should not be discouraged from using the style of their choice or deterred from trying different things out of fear of being labelled a 'random shit player'.

Note: this isn't to say that the current system is perfect (certain styles are definitely outliers).
I think people enjoy yellow vs yellow not because its a top tier style (we both know it isn't rn either) but more because the main game's standard style is Yellow (I mean you spawn with it in the first mission) the speed, dmg, hitboxes, bp and sb timings feel just right (still needs to be polish though, but much better than the other styles), so its the best competition style. Red vs Red for example ends in 1 combo while blue vs blue are long drawn-out slug fests that get boring quickly and the swings are mainly pb able only by prediction or luck and less by reaction.

Where do you see hate about yellow on my post?
I just stated facts, today yellow is almost the only saber style you'll see among playerbase.

Meanwhile some years ago players used to play with other styles too. I can't even remember the last time I saw someone playing with cyan or purple.

Obviously if player use yellow way more it's because in the actual state of the game it's the best saber style.
The fact that people say it's the top style is totally baffling I'm sorry, but it's just about the duel feeling, if people say it's op or top then it's just the biggest coping mechanism I have seen especially when they never bothered to play yellow at the top level either. I as a yellow-only top player can say the yellow player enemies are not the most annoying enemies to face, but people who use fast styles with high bp, you need a while to kill them just because they have a bigger BP pool, they can parry whenever they want and try to spam fast attacks that you can only try to predict there is nothing to react to and you need to attack way faster than ever or you just get interrupt spammed no time for any cool moves you use in yellow vs yellow like masking, delayed yawing or 360 yawing

its bc most of yall are cheeks and have yet to learn the game enough to use another style. yellow is not the best style just the easiest to learn with since its well rounded and p. safe
It's not the easiest style, I started to play mb2 with blue and I think the styles with fast attacks and high bp are the easiest to learn, ofc you need better sb, but people just spam halfswings instead. Duals is also pretty easy since I see people use it who never bothered to learn pb. Many people get encouraged to learn yellow, because it has a lot of depth and because its the style most people compete in. You can learn shit for yellow that makes absolutely no sense with blue, like masking and such there is a lot of variation and much to learn. For example, most yellow players have a way different style, but blue players all almost play the same for me