How to run up walls with jedi?

I can do it sometimes, but never consistently. And I don't know what's wrong when it fails. It's just totally confusing. Sometimes tapping space does it, but double jump is much easier or use+jump. I saw some players who could do it when falling or jumping. Here use+jump is what work for me, but this also looks random: sometimes work, but most of the time it will be just a wallgrab.

Could someone tell me how to do it consistently? How is it decided if it's a wallgrab or a wallrun?

Carefully.

No but really, When you have jump 2, You run at the wall at an angle or straight on, and double jump very quickly as soon as you hit the wall RUNNING. You cannot wallgrab for long at all on Jump 2.

With Jump 3, however, You do the same thing to run along or up the wall, but you will run upwards for longer, and use less force.

The wall grab is when you're already in the air going against the wall, and double jump whilst holding the direction towards the wall.

I think I got it. There is the quick double jump and the fall mode. The quick double jump is what you wrote. The fall mode is when you do a small jump (you do it right when you don't use fp and the animation is different) and falls a bit next to a wall, if you hold forward and tap space now then you do the wall running.

How to run up walls?

Easy. One foot at a time. One foot at a time.

Double tap jump or something. Hold it down like you would a drowning puppy.