•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue How to have smaller font/chat on OpenJK

I switched to OpenJK I like it more but the chat takes up the entire screen its very annoying is there anything I can do to fix it

I switched to OpenJK I like it more but the chat takes up the entire screen its very annoying is there anything I can do to fix it
ER-LfVuXsAAVMCF.png

Bump.
Is there really no way to change the UI's size on OpenJK? Chat covers half of my screen and i'm forced to play with simple hud enabled. Usually I play on a laptop with a small screen, so as much as i'd love to use the objectively better engine this makes me unable to

the build of openjk that mb2 client uses will eventually be updated (and will have 16:9 hud by default) but for now there is no way around it and the hud elements are all made for 4:3

there are plenty of font size/chaning addons around if chat particularly bothers you

I didn't know that, thanks. Hopefully they will update it soon.
In the meantime, do you know where I can find such addons? I tried looking for them on this forum but didn't find any