How Do I Do That ARC Insta-Getup Jump?

So, lately I've been seeing these ARCS manipulating the Insta-Getup after a roll and then jumping! I been asking around and the response normally is do the roll + reload then change weapons and jump. I've been trying this in unpopulated servers for a long time but don't seem to get it. However, there was one guy claiming it was a bind but when given it and blinded it to an allocated key my character would just jump with any directional key I inputted. It's probably an easy puzzle to crack however, I need help on it! If someone could tell me it'll be great. Thanks.

So, lately I've been seeing these ARCS manipulating the Insta-Getup after a roll and then jumping! I been asking around and the response normally is do the roll + reload then change weapons and jump. I've been trying this in unpopulated servers for a long time but don't seem to get it. However, there was one guy claiming it was a bind but when given it and blinded it to an allocated key my character would just jump with any directional key I inputted. It's probably an easy puzzle to crack however, I need help on it! If someone could tell me it'll be great. Thanks.
If you dont understand, so wimps like you not given to comprehend the secret military technique of commandos.

It's easy. You need to bind +button13 (it's f11 default)
First unbind all keys that are responsible for +button13 command
unbindall +button13
after that bind it to any key
bind x +button13
Roll and press x. It only works WITH melee.
Voila! Enjoy your quality movie battles gameplay!

It's easy. You need to bind +button13 (it's f11 default)
First unbind all keys that are responsible for +button13 command
unbindall +button13
after that bind it to any key
bind x +button13
Roll and press x. It only works WITH melee.
Voila! Enjoy your quality movie battles gameplay!
That didn't do anything other than make me roll. What I'm asking for is the roll and the really huge jump leap after that.