How can i join to my server

i dont know how can i join my server
1676377419785.png

You asked how to connect to your local server, I answer given the informations I have
If you want to play on your server alone, you can directly use the "Create" button, under the server browsing UI.

D

Deleted member 9255

You can always buy VPS and host game server. This would be cheaper than asutech.

D

Deleted member 9255

Ohh, I am so sorry to hear that, but maybe you can buy vps in your country.

Many years ago I tried to host minecraft server on my computer for free.
I used hamachi and that worked very well, this is program to create virtual private network and all of your friends need to have this program.
Try to read some tutorials about LogMeIn Hamachi.

I hope that will work for you, my friend :)

Ohh, I am so sorry to hear that, but maybe you can buy vps in your country.

Many years ago I tried to host minecraft server on my computer for free.
I used hamachi and that worked very well, this is program to create virtual private network and all of your friends need to have this program.
Try to read some tutorials about LogMeIn Hamachi.

I hope that will work for you, my friend :)
i will try thanks

It's possible to homehost with a bit of tinkering and port forwarding, but unless your internet is really good your server will experience some lag and short connection interruptions, especially if there's more than a couple of players. It'll also be a lot worse for anyone not living in your country. Hamachi will hopefully be good enough.

D

Deleted member 9255

Thats really strange! Hamachi is a program that can be trusted and has been released for many years.