Hey, I'm Tallfire

Hello! I'm Tallfire, active forum member and player from B18 - RC2 and former Commandos of the Republic member!

Been around for the last few builds and I think I ought to stop floating around the forums and get involved in the community!

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hi there. Judging by your avatar - a russian?
Pryvyet vodka ushanka balalaika putin)))00))0

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hello russian. I'm russian too. Not russian, but ukranian, russian-speaking anyway. But this is a forum without a russian section (there was one on the older forums), so we're forced to speak english here, brat.
Make sure to check out the russian MBII community here.
Star Wars Movie Battles II

Hello! I'm Tallfire, active forum member and player from B18 - RC2 and former Commandos of the Republic member!

Been around for the last few builds and I think I ought to stop floating around the forums and get involved in the community!

If you feel like doing me a favor, the trash compactor is to the left organic. Insert yourself into it and pull the lever.

Wouldn't the lever inside the walk-in trash compactor be something like an emergency cease of function?

Wouldn't the lever inside the walk-in trash compactor be something like an emergency cease of function?
The lever would be on the outside, your feeble arm should be able to reach it from the inside though.
You are almost there, now that you are inside the compactor, proceed to pull the lever.

Dangit Shady, why're you giving your approval, this is unsafe! I'm sure the trash compactor just wants to do his job but I'll have to decline. Pretty sure being crushed would not allow me to go along and do things on the forum.

Dangit Shady, why're you giving your approval, this is unsafe! I'm sure the trash compactor just wants to do his job but I'll have to decline. Pretty sure being crushed would not allow me to go along and do things on the forum.
I really shouldn't be telling you this.. but any organic who gets crushed by the compactor achieves the rank of Gold on the forums, and receives a high temperature fully grown female human larva.