Hero is broken

Hero is vastly superior to any other gunner class in the game with the ability to heal, dodge, and throw alt grenades with p3 pistol that one shots anything with less than 100 armor. They are uncontestable in a 1v1 as they have the ability to just dodge all blast bolts coming in their direction and hide behind cover to immediately heal themselves. Who needs skill when I can just press a button and be immune to damage. Why would I need to be scared of projectile rifles when i can just press and button and dodge a literal bullet traveling 2600 feet per second. Why would I be worried about sabers when I can just alt throw a grenade for a free knockdown then hit them once with a pistol and they die? What about the ability to dash to avoid any and all sabers and blaster fire essentially making it a dark souls roll. Every time I play this class it is guaranteed I'm at least 5.0 kd, its so broken its pretty funny because killing people without skill is kinda funny especially when its a tryhard I kill because my class is simply just op. Also quickthrow is cancer.

Hero is vastly superior to any other gunner class in the game with the ability to heal, dodge, and throw alt grenades with p3 pistol that one shots anything with less than 100 armor. They are uncontestable in a 1v1 as they have the ability to just dodge all blast bolts coming in their direction and hide behind cover to immediately heal themselves. Who needs skill when I can just press a button and be immune to damage. Why would I need to be scared of projectile rifles when i can just press and button and dodge a literal bullet traveling 2600 feet per second. Why would I be worried about sabers when I can just alt throw a grenade for a free knockdown then hit them once with a pistol and they die? What about the ability to dash to avoid any and all sabers and blaster fire essentially making it a dark souls roll. Every time I play this class it is guaranteed I'm at least 5.0 kd, its so broken its pretty funny because killing people without skill is kinda funny especially when its a tryhard I kill because my class is simply just op. Also quickthrow is cancer.

u are like Plato or something u really don't miss with ur hot (definitely not stale) takes