HELP with extracting mod files from 'Movie Battles II' (for PERSONAL USE)

Ok guys,

So I'm new here (I just recently downloaded "Movie Battles II", a few hours ago).. Now, I'm primarily a "Single Player" player and I VERY rarely (if ever) touch the Multiplayer aspect of Jedi Academy (It's a shame 'Movie Battles II' doesn't have a Single Player edition) and I'm currently using "Movie Duels II" (which is an old mod), for my Single Player movie battle needs. Anyhow, after playing around with the 'Movie Battles II' mod for a while and learning all the basics. etc. I've now seen quite a few aspects in the mod that I want to extract (if possible) and use in my own base game, for personal use (I'm NOT looking to re-distribute any files, in any shape or form.. under any circumstances, other than into my own Gamedata/Base folder and to also store as backups on an external HDD. These are things like;

- Character models
- Saber Hilts
- Saber Blades/Glow & Trails (the authentic movie effects)
- Maps
- Control integration system (melee. etc.) and voice overs
- Animations (such as new saber combat moves and stances)

These type of things..

Now, I do have knowledge about moving .pk3 files from one folder to another, so the actual process of performing it isn't a problem. It's just finding out what files I need and where, within the "Movie Battles II" folder I get them from.

If anyone can help me with this, it'd be much appreciated and would be a BIG help.

Thanks!

maps - are packed in mb2_mapname.pk3 archives, but there are some depenencies from other archives (once played dotf in jasp, lacked some exterior textures)
saber hilts - try MBHilts.pk3
character models - FAMBModels.pk3, MBAssets3.pk3, zz_MBModels.pk3, zz_MBModels2.pk3
dunno about effects and sounds
can't help you with more specific location atm
note some stuff won't work if copied without proper modifications, and some stuff can't be reused at all

Offtopic: this reminds me that once I digged out the charge voice command so that I would make a remix with it, but never did...I even considered making a sparta remix, in my imagination it sounded good. Also I lost that file since then and after the team nerfed the loudness of the voice command I deeply regretted that, as I wanted to replace the nerfed charge with the old one for my mb2. Though I'm not sure if I could have done it even if I had the file, as I'm really not into modding, I can just extract pk3-s and merge them after changing files in them.

Hello,

I know it's an old topic, but maybe you can tell me if you were able to make a pk3 of the Saber blade and trail, because im struggling to find it on the web, i would LOVE to be able to play with the mb2 saber blade on base or japlus.
Well i hope you see this message,

aster*