Hello! Installing RN

Not a fan of multiplayer usually- but since this is a big part of JK I thought it would be remiss not to give it a shot.

I'm new to PC gaming, relatively speaking and don't get mad at me for using a controller? Okay? lol

Pahricida

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hello there!
Don't get me wrong but this is not really a beginner friendly game and I doubt you'll be having much fun using a controller. It's like showing up to a marathon with ice skates on.

Nevertheless I hope you'll be able to enjoy it.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Welcome Lucy. I've never actually thought about playing Jedi Academy with a controller, but that's probably because it's insanely hard. I think you'll have more fun if u use a mouse and keyboard, but what the heck! Whatever floats your boat as long as you're having fun :)

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
Its quite possible! I was able to get my wife on MB2 the other night using just an N64 controller. I myself use a Playstation Dual Shock controller with USB adapter for my left hand (movement, jumping, crouching) and my mouse for aiming, attacking, blocking and some basic force powers. It is quite possible, you just might end up with a hybrid control scheme XD

Welcome!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
A controller? You are brave.... good luck and I hope you have fun!

Lindsey got married and didn't share pics. Or make a new map in tribute to his wife.

Yeah, you should do that. For her. :p