Hello Everyone!

I installed this mod a couple months ago and have around 40 hours, and just now got around to making a forum account. I'm afraid I'm not very good (in my latest game I went 8 and 40), so I'm sorry in advance if you get stuck with me on your team :p
Despite this, I'm still having a lot of fun with the mod, and I look forward to meeting you all!

Welcome! My honest advice would be to not give too much thought into your K/D score for a while. Just explore the maps, classes and mechanics and well... have fun. Score ain't that important.

I installed this mod a couple months ago and have around 40 hours, and just now got around to making a forum account. I'm afraid I'm not very good (in my latest game I went 8 and 40), so I'm sorry in advance if you get stuck with me on your team :p
Despite this, I'm still having a lot of fun with the mod, and I look forward to meeting you all!

Hello There!

Greetongs to you boyo. Being bad is fine as long as you don't mind, no one else will.

Welcome! Dont worry about anyone telling you that you're bad, you play this to have fun, and as long as you are that's all that matters!