CLAN GummyBears Inc.

Despite the various options one may have when looking for a clan to join, I personally never found a space where I felt fully accepted and that's when I decided to create GummyBears Inc. This clan was created with the intention of bringing MBII's diverse community together in a friendly space where we can all enjoy gaming, socializing and supporting one another. While MBII is the glue that brings us all together, the purpose of our clan will be more than competitive. First and foremost, our focus will be creating a community where you can feel included without having skill be the determining factor of whether you will be accepted or not. Inside GummyBears Inc. you will find a dedicated channel for mental health support as well as a welcoming space for you to kick back especially in these trying times.

While our clan is still a work in progress, we welcome you in joining us in forging this new path and I guarantee you won't regret it.

Despite the various options one may have when looking for a clan to join, I personally never found a space where I felt fully accepted and that's when I decided to create GummyBears Inc. This clan was created with the intention of bringing MBII's diverse community together in a friendly space where we can all enjoy gaming, socializing and supporting one another. While MBII is the glue that brings us all together, the purpose of our clan will be more than competitive. First and foremost, our focus will be creating a community where you can feel included without having skill be the determining factor of whether you will be accepted or not. Inside GummyBears Inc. you will find a dedicated channel for mental health support as well as a welcoming space for you to kick back especially in these trying times.

While our clan is still a work in progress, we welcome you in joining us in forging this new path and I guarantee you won't regret it.

So its a group of MB2 School Counselors.