Give more power for sith and jedis in Duel mode

As we know jedis and siths are nerfed, so other classes are able to have fun in open mode as well. But when playing duel mode we can more force powers, since we are talking about jedi vs sith. Increase the effectivity of sith and jedi force powers. I'll make it more clear, bring back some of the features we have in jedi academy to movies battle 2 duel mode.

For both sides
1. You could start increasing the number of force points they have to distribute.
2. Reduce the force cost of powers like grip, lightning, mind trick. I mean bring it back to close what it is in jka.
3. Reduce the force drain from powers.

For jedis
1. implement heal;
2. Increase the time of mind trick
3. Create something like levitate and throw, you can levitate the opponent and throw it to a wall to deal damage.

For sith
1. Make grip more effective, and make grip user able to move its target in the air again.
2. Increase the amount of lightning damage.

You could create another mode called Duel Powers or whatever, to implement this.

Bring the feature to accept duel from jka to movies battle 2 too, so other players cant lame or interfere at others' duels.
I know some of this maybe be hard to code and implement but other things arent that much of a deal.

If you have another ideas and thinks it will bring more fun to the game, help this topic.

Kitho

Donator
jr7tIcm.jpg

It's a duel mode, not force power mode. This doesn't help dueling at all. There is no real reason to have this or make a Force Duel mode at all...

Well maybe we could have some more force powers to use in duel, why not? Since its jedi vs sith. They are already coded in the game. Dark Rage, Force Absorv, Force Heal, Force Drain, Force Rage, Force Protection and so on...

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well maybe we could have some more force powers to use in duel, why not? Since its jedi vs sith. They are already coded in the game. Dark Rage, Force Absorv, Force Heal, Force Drain, Force Rage, Force Protection and so on...
Because it's DUEL MODE.

Implementing more oppressive force powers defeats the entire purpose of refining your saber vs. saber.