Give Mandos special "Tracking" Rockets and Bounty Hunter dual pistols.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3500
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3500

A cool idea I came up with for Mandalorians and Bounty Hunters after recently re-watching The Clone Wars, would be for Mandalorians to have a secondary mode for their Rocket, and for it to auto-track a target when aiming your cross-hair at an enemy, similar to how JKA's Rocket Launcher functions with it's secondary fire. Of course, that being said, Jedi would still be able to push back the Rocket with Force Push, thus making it more balanced, however it would provide a challenge for other classes to avoid, and it could easily be avoided by hiding behind cover or a wall. Also in order for the Mando to use the Tracking Rocket, you have to switch to the secondary mode, and then hold down your Class Special key for a few seconds, while remaining still.

As for Bounty Hunters, they should have an option to wield Dual pistols, similar to Mandos, I'd love to play Cad Bane with his dual weapons.

Also before you say "You can do that in Legends", I want to do it in Open. Make it happen please.

These suggestions would make Open more interesting and varied, and give players more options. Not to mention, it'd be fun.

1666403457515.png

The Rockets in MB2 Open have a massive explosion radius, it's really hard to miss a rocket already. You suggested a secondary rocket mode, but gave it zero downsides so why would anyone use the original mode if your mode existed? Your idea would sound cool to use as a rocket-user, but feel overpowered and annoying to anyone on the receiving end.

In Open as you are aware Mandos already dual wield pistols. The reason Bounty Hunters don't have dual pistols is the same reason Mandolorians don't have poison darts: It's important for the classes in the game to feel unique. There's no lore reason why Mando's cant use poison darts. In fact, Jango's poison dart is a featured plot point in a prequel movie.

D

Deleted member 3500

The Rockets in MB2 Open have a massive explosion radius, it's really hard to miss a rocket already. You suggested a secondary rocket mode, but gave it zero downsides so why would anyone use the original mode if your mode existed? Your idea would sound cool to use as a rocket-user, but feel overpowered and annoying to anyone on the receiving end.

In Open as you are aware Mandos already dual wield pistols. The reason Bounty Hunters don't have dual pistols is the same reason Mandolorians don't have poison darts: It's important for the classes in the game to feel unique. There's no lore reason why Mando's cant use poison darts. In fact, Jango's poison dart is a featured plot point in a prequel movie.

You apparently missed the part where I said it can be avoided by ducking with cover, and the rocket hitting a wall, and a Jedi using Force push against it but okay.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Gunslinger BH has to happen because of Calo Nord, Cad Bane, Mayfeld, IG-11...ect