CLAN GAR™ is recuting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaelWindu

Banned
GAR IS RECUTING

Hi, as many of you already know me (Kael Windu) and my fast growing clan GAR™, we are always looking for new members for our fast growing role playing server! We'd be more than happy to show any new players the ropes as well as help them learn the ways of the force!

Advantages to joining GAR™
1. Well rounded and nice members!

2. Very coordinated leadership, and teamwork!

3. Various attainable goals in order to rank up!

4. Easy to follow ranks!

5. The best players in MBII

69. And me, KaelWindu O_ o

Disadvantages to joining GAR™
1. Nothing.

2. Never losing your virginity.

So what have you got to lose? Nothing!
We are all very friendly and willing to help anyone who asks for it!

With so much chaos on MBII lately with the influx of new players that honestly no one likes, and incompetent developers who continue to ruin the game more and more by every patch.

We would like to focus on a set few rules to keep things calm and not going haywire on the servers

Clan History

GAR™ has always been a force to be reckoned with, all the way back in this mods prime in 2010,
GAR™ defeated the embarrassment of a clan "SoL" in a scrim:
Where we demolished them 8 out of 10 total rounds, and we let them win those 2 rounds, only to make them feel good about themselves.

Here is a picture me and my big brother took after the creation of GAR™ the Grand Army Of The Republic

18cb1443b8.jpg

Rules to know before joining GAR™
1. We are a respectable and honorable clan and against trolling in general.

2. There is no I in Team, we stick together as a team on all servers.
(even if it means temporarily stacking one team)
(someone else will fix the teams as they understand our situation)
3. The Senate has overall say in what happens to the clan as a whole, no exceptions!

4. Remember that GAR™ is not a democracy, but a Dictatorship.

The Server
1. Donations are always accepted and appreciated.

(as of right now my brother Desra pays for the server)

(soon it will be a requirement for all members to give a monthly fee)

2. Senate of GAR™ have all power in the server.

Current Senate Members

Supreme Chancellor Desra Windu

Presiding Officer Kael Windu

Jedi Lord: Ranar Windu

Current Top Ranking Members
Desra Windu
Kael Windu
Ranar Windu
Omega
Havoc
Altroll
Nick
Coul
pawann
Stormjk
Clone
Dunn

Please help us become the greatest clan in all of MBII history, only with your help can we grow strong and fulfill our duty to the MBII community!

Also I'd like to thank the Mandolorian clan for sticking with us though this journey of being easily the best two clans in MBII.

Spread the word and join GAR™ today!
bfce3b16fd.jpg

O_ o

Last edited:
I'd probably take this as a sign of greatness that some one out there with WAY too much time on their hands chose my clan to troll.

EDIT: But then again, with this much time on their hands, they are probably making a similar post for AOD, bG, CoR, that 'mandos' clan/community (are they a clan?) and maybe those four new russian servers I've been seeing.

Hold on, wait a minute I thought this was a shitpost thread.

Guys, stop laughing, this is a real recruitment, please respect that.

So what have you got to lose? Nothing!
We are all very friendly and willing to help anyone who asks for it!

There is only one exception, all AOD members are marked for death by TK and Lame on all servers.
If this is a problem for you maybe GAR™ is Not! the right clan for you.
With so much chaos on MBII lately with the influx of new players that honestly no one likes, and incompetent developers who continue to ruin the game more and more by every patch.

I decided to read that bullshit and paused here.

Inciting public team killing because of clan drama and laming on duel servers and calling the developers incompetent.

Wow
Sounds like somebody wants to get their server removed from the list.

[SOLVED] - Server not visible in the serverlist | Movie Battles II Community
"We have rights to ban any IP we want. The fact someone spent money on it means nothing. By this logic i will buy botnet and then send request to master server flooding it, and noone can ban my IP."

Do you really want to piss LoU off?
I mean I love me some clan drama, but I would of been more subtle about it.

I've been around the block and back in my old community "empires mod", shitting on the developers was a daily ritual before scrim matches.
Then shit talking much as possible, but mb2's team is different.
They don't fuck around and I don't think they will find the humor in your criticism.

I wouldn't take it personally if I was him, but there are sorts of mannerisms people have.

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Closing for violation of forum rules.
Code of Conduct said:
  1. No flaming
    Flaming and/or making insulting remarks to other people on the forums is not tolerated. Insults and flames would include anything that is posted for the intent to anger, intimidate, demoralize, aggravate, threaten, and/or frighten. Anything that discriminates against someone based on religion, sex, sexual affiliation, and/or race will also be considered as flames.
  2. No trolling
    Please do not post any topic that disrupts these forums. Do not make non-intelligible threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute or argument.
Cleaned the OP.

im sure these were the fuckers someon said were against gays or mixed race relationships and they are pretty much the embodiment of cancer

Forum account made to just to bump this specific thread. If someone could delete this thread that'd be greeeat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.