•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue game wont launch

i downloaded this mod a few weeks ago and after a little bit playing it decided i wanted to uninstall it to play the base game but now every time i try to launch either Jedi academy or Jedi outcast the game crashes after a few seconds, i feel like it may have been the fact that i went into the games folder to delete mb2 from the folder to try and fix the problem. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
i wanted to uninstall it to play the base game
You don't need to uninstall Movie Battles just to play base game, you only need to do it if you don't want to play mb2 anymore.
Jedi academy or Jedi outcast the game crashes after a few seconds
What do you mean by "crashes"? Standard Windows dialog "X application has stopped working" or JA console appears? If it's console, post log here.
Were you able to play Jedi Academy before?
How do you launch game? You know, you can't use Play MBII.bat file or MBII Launcher to do it, you have to execute file jasp.exe directly.
Anyhow, it doesn't seem like your problem have something to do with Movie Battles II. MB2 shouldn't break a Jedi Academy or, especially, Jedi Outcast installations.

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Yeah you can still play jedi academy with moviebattles installed. If you are having issues you probably deleted something from your installation that you shouldn't have. Your best bet is to just reinstall jedi academy at this point. As for jedi outcast, that should be completely unrelated since this is a jedi academy mod. it doesnt even touch JKO installation.