•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Game micro-shutter and extreme lag.

Hello,

Since 1.4.1 i've been experiencing multiple lags and microshutters. I used to play when 1.3.2 was out and i came back a couple of weeks ago but, now i have lots and lots of lag! the game run fine for about 5 minutes but then sometimes, it start lagging (1/3 times) im running with raccomanded network settings and i knew how to setup the game before.Also, i noticed a massive packet loss and unstable ping (form 60 to 350 and beyond in a couple of seconds) when this happens, the only possible solution it's a router restart (my router is new!).

Additional Info:

Connection: WIFI
Singal Strength: MAX
Speed: 300mbps
Connection type: IPv4

IT does happen only with this game.

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Well I guess your /rate 25000, /snaps 40 and /cl_maxpackets 100 are set, so...
Same thing here, only reconnecting to the router helps. But in my case the router is just in the completely different part of the apartment, and between my laptop and the router there are 3 armed walls and one water boiler, sooo yeaaa :D No, I don't live in a bunker, but this is how the ukranian houses are built :p
You could try lowering (yes, lowering) the signal strength in the router. Just one of few tricks I've done to improve my connection.